Planning a holiday at one of your Club Wyndham resorts? Keep informed of special check-in details, parking availability, plus latest resort updates and developments.
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at Accessibility.AP@wyn.com. We will work with you to ensures that you have all the necessary information before booking your holiday.
Ramada Eco Beach
**Please note this is an Associate property, and Privileges benefits do not apply**
**Due to the eco friendly/camping style nature of this resort and its remote location this property is not suited to all Owners/Guests. Please ensure you bring an adequate supply of insect repellent. There is a home-made blend available at the property which can be provided free of charge. For safety and insurance reasons, please be aware that some car hire companies have restrictions on driving between sunset and sunrise. Some will not allow 2WD cars on dirt roads. Please check with your car hire company for any restrictions. Broome Broome Car Hire will allow night driving and driving on unsealed roads.**
**The road to Eco Beach is usually accessible for all vehicles during the dry season, however please note that this can change at any time depending on the weather, especially during the wet season. Please refer to Before You Go closer to your travel date for further updates regarding this.**
From November 2019 to March 2020 accommodation at the Resort will be open 7 days a week however there will have no food and beverage facilities available.
Beverage services outside of the above dates will only be available during the day from 10:00am on Fridays until 10:00am on Monday.
**Christmas: Over the Christmas period, the Resort will be open from 10:00am on 21st December through to 10:00am on 7th January.**
- Power Supply: The power system for the resort is an integrated hybrid system. It is 50% solar powered and stores energy in batteries to enable the generators to be turned off at night *VILLA guests can only plug in one electrical appliance at a time, 240kw output. Please see following FAQ section.
- Rollaway beds available on request for $35 per person for the duration of their stay – Must not exceed maximum occupancy
- Car Hire: For safety and insurance reasons, please be aware that some car hire companies have restrictions on driving between sunset and sunrise. Some will not allow 2WD cars on dirt roads. Please check with your car hire company for any restrictions. Broome Broome Car Hire will allow night driving and driving on unsealed roads.
- There is no store on-site. We recommend stopping in Broome (approx. 1.5 hours drive) on the way to Eco Beach.
- There is a complimentary communal tea and coffee station at Jack’s bar, as these facilities are not available in room. Meals can be cooked in a shared self-catering tent, which contains a microwave, single hotplate, kettle, fridge space and barbeque.
- Water: Three water tanks are located on site. The resort’s water supply, including drinking and shower water, is obtained from the site’s bore. This water is filtered and treated. Bottled water can be purchased from the retail shop.
- Mobile Phone: Most mobile phones do work at Eco Beach, depending on your carrier. However, your location in the resort (e.g. down in the valley), inclement weather and certain tides may limit reception.
- Guests are not encouraged to bring their own BBQ’s or camp ovens.
- Swimming: Eco Beach is a safe place to swim, but is not patrolled. Waters contain a rich array of marine life, including humpback whales, dolphins, manta rays, sharks, turtles and the odd transient crocodile during the wet season. The same cautionary measures apply to swimming at Eco Beach as they do at any beach in Australia.
- Mooring: Please contact Ramada Eco Beach resort reception at least 24 hours before your arrival to notify them if you are considering bringing your boat. The resort will allocate a mooring subject to availability. Resort staff can launch and retrieve boats up to 6.5m in length from the beach using tractor. There is a $25 charge for this service and must be booked 24 hours prior (prices subject to change without notice).
- Transport Options:
- Bus transfer – $45 per person, leaves daily from Broome at 14:30 and departs Eco Beach 09:30. Seats must be booked in advance with Ramada Eco Beach.
- Private Road Transfers – $320 for up to 4 people each way. These can be scheduled at almost any time of the day for a pick up anywhere in Broome. They require 48hrs notice to organise and can be booked directly with Ramada Eco Beach.
- Helicopter Transfers – $489 per person each way (minimum of 2 people). Operated between 7am and 5pm daily. Departs from the GA terminal at Broome Airport at times you designate (within operational hours). Contact Ramada Eco Beach for more information.
- Self Drive – Hire or drive your own car to Eco Beach (The resort recommends Broome Broome Rentals http://www.broomebroome.com.au). Please be advised that you do not need a 4WD to get to Eco Beach, it is only the last 11km that is a dirt road – this is graded on a monthly basis.
- For safety and insurance reasons, please be aware that some car hire companies have restrictions on driving between sunset and sunrise. Some will not allow 2WD cars on dirt roads. Please check with your car hire company for any restrictions.
Guest Bookings: Please keep in mind that as the Owner you are responsible for your Guest’s complying with Club guidelines and regulations, your Guest’s behavior whilst staying at the resort, and any outstanding charges resulting from Guest’s usage at the resort.
Credit Card fees: From 1 September 2016 payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a Club Wyndham resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable.
Pets: Pets are not allowed at any Club Wyndham, Ramada by Wyndham or Associate property except in the case of hearing, mobility or vision-impaired guests. Please advise at time of booking if this applies.
Wi-Fi is available at most resorts however it may incur additional charges.We recommend contacting the individual resort reception to find out more.
Grocery Service: available at selected resorts, click here to find out more.
Does your reservation include an apartment move during your stay? The following guidelines apply:
- Guest is responsible for packing own belongings.
- Check out time for the first apartment is 12:00pm (noon).
- Guest may be unable to check into next apartment until 4:00pm. Luggage can be left at Reception.
- Reception staff are unable to modify bookings to avoid apartment moves. If you have any enquiries, please contact your Owner Services Team on 1300 850 160 (AU), 0800 850 160 (NZ), or 008 003 263 (FJ)
To make the most of the surrounding area, a car is recommended. Discounted car rental rates are available through Travel by Wyndham. Please call 1300 850 160.
Limited cots and highchairs are available at the resorts for use during your stay. Please ensure these are requested at the time of booking and we recommend contacting the resort 24-48 hours prior to your check in to confirm your request.
Credit card payments relating to Fun Time, Bonus Time and One Time Credits bookings will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.